Easy Poker Tournament Timer is the ideal solution for running your poker tournaments. The user interface is intuitive and simple to use. It will take you minutes to learn the software and get the game going. You can easily add players and define the parameters of the game and define your own custom blind schedules. It comes with a table and seat generator. With a single click of a button, you can assign the players to a table and seating position. This will support up to 10 tables. It also comes with the payout calculator. This removes the hassle of figuring out the prize payout. Simply enter the percentage for the winners and let the software calculate the payout.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 is a bug-fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Youth soccer manager.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Lottery software for bet-slip printing, wheeling system & analy...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Record mouse clicks with macro and keyboard typings and automat...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Display player's hand strength and his chance of winning.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: