This software allows to create and manage databases. In effect all the basic tools needed for creating and managing a database are interfaced graphically so that the user can easily use. In addition it offers the possibility to insert and access binary data as images, sounds and video. It also provides access to a remote database and import and export of database. The software also offers the possibility to make queries with conditions on query. The query results can be exported in HTML, Excel and OpenOffice format.
What's new in this version: All little bugs are fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage artist records and schedules.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Database design and synchronization program.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Get a Java-based data modeling tool with multiple features.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Keep detailed information about your pet's health.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nothing about this program was "Easy""
Version: Easy Database Manager 1.1
Doesn't allow base information input, then multiple reports to generate based on input into fields. I'm used to OS 9 AEC Information Manager that I can manipulate to generate just about any kind of report I need. Looking for an equally EASY and Intuitive program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: