CNET Editors' review
Sharing images online is a lot of fun, but it's not always easy to control what happens to your work once it's been uploaded. Watermarks can help prevent image theft by making sure that your name, logo, or other information is never separated from your photos. Easy Batch Watermark is a basic program that lets users apply watermarks to multiple images at once, making the watermark process fast and easy.
Easy Batch Watermark is, as its name implies, pretty easy to use. The interface looks a little dated and clunky, but it's fairly intuitive. Users simply select the images that they want to watermark and then customize the watermark using options that are arranged in a series of tabs. Users can apply both text and image watermarks, and there are a variety of options for each, including fonts, colors, sizes, embossing, and more. Users can also specify exactly where on the image the watermark will be placed, and there's a tab containing tools for image optimization, including controls for brightness, hue, and saturation. The program loses points for not having a Help file, although it does link to an online support request form. Overall, there's nothing about Easy Batch Watermark that particularly wowed us; we've seen several similar programs before, and Easy Batch Watermark doesn't really stand out from the crowd in any way. But if you're looking for a watermark program that contains a good set of basic features without too many extras, Easy Batch Watermark is a good choice.
Easy Batch Watermark has a 30-day trial period. It installs politely but leaves a folder behind upon removal. We recommend this program to all users.
The application lets you create and apply watermarks to your pictures in order to protect them from unauthorized distribution. You can watermark your company logo, trademark, copyright text, file name, current date time and file's dated time on your pictures in completely different folders. You can use the position template to auto-adjust watermark position in case of the processed images not in same size, you can rotate, set transparency and add shadow to the watermark. Besides marking watermark, Easy Batch Watermark can resize, rotate, flip, add frame to a batch of pictures all at one time.
What's new in this version: Version 3.56 includes a function of using file name without extension as watermark.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Add frames to multiple pictures at the click of a button.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Add frames and stamps to your photos with over 600 ready-to-use...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create CD or DVD labels and jewel case covers.
- Convert between image formats including RAW, resize, apply effe...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Create photo slideshows with music and narration.
All versions:2.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Still haven't received my registration info"
Version: Easy Batch Watermark 3.56
Product looks like it would meet my demands perfectly. If I could use it.
Upon purchasing, I got an email stating I would get yet another email with my registration info in 12 hours. I am writing this 23 hours later. I have attempted contacting them to no avail and still can't use the product beyond it's trial version.
Go find another product.