From Terre Mouvante Cie:
"Musical Dictation" function:
The software behaves like a professor of music. At the beginning of each exercise, the software plays a preview of the series of notes that you'll have to recognize, while it shows them (on the screen) on the guitar's neck or on the piano keybord. It proceeds then to the dictation: it plays a note then awaits your answer, which you can give by clicking either on the guitar's neck, on the keyboard or even on the name of the notes displayed in the interface. For each good answer, the program grants you a point and plays the following note in the dictation. For each series of 15 notes out of 16 notes recognized successfully, the software increases the level of difficulty by adding one additional octave to the series of sounds you need to recognize. For each series of 12 exercises having reached at least 15 points out of 16, the software moves you up to the next level. In the contrary case, the fact of remaining and practising in the same level increases your skills and allows you, at one moment or another, to move up to the next level.
"Musical Memory" function:
To have a good ear is the ability to [re]cognize sounds. This is why "Ear and Memory Training" offers, in parallel, a second activity called "Musical Memory Game". In this game, freely inspired by the game "Simon Says", the computer displays a series of coloured keys and plays simultaneously a series of random notes (corresponding to the current level of musical dictation of the pupil). You must then reproduce the sequence of notes by clicking on the coloured keys, in the same order, without being mistaken. To each series of notes successfully memorized, the program will add an additional note which lengthens the melody more and more. In the event of error the game starts over again, i.e. with only one note. This exercise develops auditive attention (it is necessary to be concentrated) and musical memory.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn how to read music and play the piano.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Application that pair lines.
- Integration interface in automation fields.
- Secure image library using 256 bit AES encryption.
- Test your musical notes fluency with a game.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Learn guitar chords by yourself easily.
- Fill in the gaps between Max Payne and its sequel with this ori...