EagleFiler makes managing your information easy. It lets you archive and search mail, Web pages, PDF files, word processing documents, images, and more. Use it to collect information from a variety of sources. Browse different types of files using a standard three-pane interface. Organize them into folders and annotate them with tags and notes, or leave everything in one folder and pin-point the information you need using the live search. Since EagleFiler stores its library in Finder format, you can use it in concert with the other tools in your Mac ecosystem.
EagleFiler in a nutshell:
- With a single keypress, import Web pages, mail messages, or any file on your Mac.
- EagleFiler stores them in an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications.
- Optionally: encrypt the files, add tags, notes, color-coded labels, and other metadata.
- Browse by folder or by tag, or use the live search to find the information you need (faster than Spotlight).
- View, edit, or create documents directly in EagleFiler's streamlined interface, or double-click to edit using another application.
What's new in this version:
- Tagging lots of records at once is much faster.
- Updated the Web archive to PDF script for compatibility with EagleFiler 1.6.3 and later.
- Added improved instructions for installing and running supplemental AppleScripts.
- Updated and improved the following sections of the manual:
- Copy Record Link
- How can I access my library from multiple Macs?
- How can I put my library on my iPhone?
- How does indexing in EagleFiler work... See all new features »