EagleFiler makes managing your information easy. It lets you archive and search mail, Web pages, PDF files, word processing documents, images, and more. Use it to collect information from a variety of sources. Browse different types of files using a standard three-pane interface. Organize them into folders and annotate them with tags and notes, or leave everything in one folder and pin-point the information you need using the live search. Since EagleFiler stores its library in Finder format, you can use it in concert with the other tools in your Mac ecosystem.
EagleFiler in a nutshell:
- With a single keypress, import Web pages, mail messages, or any file on your Mac.
- EagleFiler stores them in an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications.
- Optionally: encrypt the files, add tags, notes, color-coded labels, and other metadata.
- Browse by folder or by tag, or use the live search to find the information you need (faster than Spotlight).
- View, edit, or create documents directly in EagleFiler's streamlined interface, or double-click to edit using another application.
What's new in this version:
- EagleFiler can now capture from Numbers and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Capturing from Apple Mail is faster when you have a large mail store.
- EagleFiler now auto-hides and shows the ruler, like it does the text inspector bar, so that it's not shown when you aren't editing an RTF file. Among other benefits, this prevents the alignment and spacing buttons from moving back and forth between the ruler and the text inspector bar, depending on whether the latter was shown. ... See all new features »