From CadSoft Computer:
The EAGLE Layout Editor is an easy to use, yet powerful tool for designing printed circuit boards (PCBs). The name EAGLE is an acronym, which stands for Easily Applicable Graphical Layout Editor. The program consists of three main modules - Layout Editor, Schematic Editor, Autorouter - which are embedded in a single user interface. Therefore there is no need for converting netlists between schematics and layouts.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, geographic...
- Manage your e-book library and sync to reader devices.
- Classic typing instruction software.
- English-Urdu dictionary.
- Powerful mathematical language for performing scriptable tasks.
- Kids' artwork program with iLife integration.
- Synchronize your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or exper...
- Google Maps desktop client for Mac.
- Medical DICOM viewer/converter.
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- Statistical data modeling tool.
- 3D image processing software with DICOM/PACS support.
- Mathematics teaching and visualization tool.
- Interactive equation editor for Office, etc.
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- For producing, analyzing, and printing graphs.
- Design printed circuit boards and capture schemes.
- Handle big numbers with a multi-precision RPN scientific calcul...
- Calculate the way you like.
- Symbolic computation software.
- Learn about B-Tree key value searching, and node deletions.
- Fully functional Scientific Calculator and Notepad.
- Extend matrix handling in REALbasic.
- Golf scoring, stats and handicapping.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Nice CAD package for making printed circuit boards."
Version: Eagle 5.11
Free for small (up to 3" x 4") boards.
Runs on both Macs and PCs.
It's hard to search the parts libraries. Or, maybe I just don't know how to search properly.
sparkfun.com has a nice set of tutorials. There also several tutorials on YouTube.
"Good So Far"
Version: Eagle 4.13
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
I have done a fair bit of research looking for a program to make circuit boards for my business. I have tried PCB Warrior and bought it but it has almost no library and it has been difficuilt to make things work well for it. PCB warrior seems more suited to metric units than inches. While looking for the reviews this Eagle software kept coming up as one of the best for the IBM. I got an IBM and started trying the software last week and noticed that they now have it for system 10.3. I tried the program on the IBM while waiting for my OS upgrade to 10.3 to come. Getting the program going with OS 10.3 was not easy as the instructions did not help much, however, I got it running by accident. (It uses X11 which I have never heard of) The IBM version and Mac are pretty much identical which is interesting, however, there is no right click on the mouse on my mac. It has worked well so far pretty good for them on a first try, however, I have not been able to get the group command to work and have not tried exporting Gerber files yet. The program has a huge library which has been very usefull and has been easy to learn and a huge number of sub programs. I made a circuit board in one day of learning. I have only been using it now for a week but its great that there is now such an advanced program available to the mac, so for all those others out there looking for good PCB software I think we found it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content