CNET Editors' review
Customer relationship management is so important in business that it's usually just called "CRM." EQMS 2012 Lite is a free sales CRM solution optimized for sales executives, especially for individuals and small and microbusinesses. It's a simplified free version of a CRM system that is also available in a range of premium applications. EQMS 2012 Lite helps sales managers track leads, follow-ups, and closures. It keeps contacts current, captures a wide range of information, measures sales performance, analyzes data, and generates reports. Centralized data management makes it easy to find all the information you need.
The EQMS Startup Wizard's Product Details page lets users enter information about their product line, if any, or click Skip to move on to Follow-up Type Details. Clicking Finish opened the main interface, which is plain but efficient and businesslike. The program's file menu entries are a bit different from other programs, but they do a great job of intuitively instructing the user. For instance, the first menu, My, has submenus titled Enquiry/Lead, Follow-up, Closure, and Report, each of which calls up a clearly labeled data entry sheet capturing a wide variety of details. Under the next menu, Master, we found the global settings for Parameter (Walk-in, Seminar, Existing Customer, etc.) and Product Details for editing. Under the Admin menu, we could back up and restore data, including configuring a backup device and path. The Help menu accessed not only the Quick Start guide but also online help, documentation, and more.
We found it very easy to enter, save, and recall a variety of contact and sales data in EQMS 2012 Lite, and it's easy to see how it could make a sales executive's busy life easier, though of course, as with any such software, you have to enter the data, and keep entering it as you do business. The freeware Lite edition has everything most users will need, but EQMS is available in a range of versions that add features and capabilities to suit a wide range of users' needs. This easy-to-use free tool is a great introduction to EQMS that doesn't require a big commitment in time or money.
EQMS Lite: Free Sales CRM. EQMS Lite 2013 is free sales CRM software to manage leads, follow-ups and closures. Ideal for individuals,small and micro business. Features & Benefits. Captures complete lead information such as contact details, source of enquiry, products enquired. Manage product details - Complete insight of follow-up done. Know your strong selling points. Know reasons for losing orders - A single place where all the data related to a lead is maintained. Measure sales performance. Export data to excel to build customized report for further MIS and forecasting. Backup and Restoration facility to safeguard your data. Powerful reporting capabilities with slice and dice reports gives you complete overview of Sales Software by spinsolite.com
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Manage customers complaints, track each stage of complaint life...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Restrict Websites, instant messengers, and gaming activities on...
- Enhance sales productivity by automating the sales process.
- Manage customer relationships, marketing projects, and sales/cu...
- Create customized estimates, work orders, and proposals.
- Manage accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, inventory, ...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Track your assets, check in, check out, and maintain service re...
All versions:4.1 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Best for payment follow-up"
Version: EQMS Lite 2013 (Free Edition) 3.0
I not only use EQMS to enter the business enquiries but also I uses it to maintain the pending payment, where I get the list of payment follow-up and pending list.
Did not find
I used excel to maintain pending payment and follow up details, this has made my work simple.
"doesn't let you set reminders"
Version: EQMS Lite 2013 (Free Edition) 3.0
none if it doesn't do tasks or reminders
no tasks or reminders
Not a big help if you want to set reminders for next time to call someone. If you set a follow up task it should have a pop up reminder. Seems pretty useless to me.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content