With Process Manager you can see process happening behind the desktop, processes running on your computer, You can see all modules which are loaded, or only those used by a particular process, You are the master. Process Manager lets you close normally or kill any running process, complete information about process and modules, see Windows error codes, consult environment variables, search for modules on the disk, and export the information for further use in Excel.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- View and analyze the processes running on your computer.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Limit access to folder menus, disk drives, or applications.
- Show the environment variables or the Windows error codes.
- Back up your business' data and have a recovery system.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Quickly access the desired services and apply actions.
- Convert Visual Basic .NET projects to C# projects.
- Tracks your hardware, knowledge base, and vendor listings.
- Open-source, high performance, portable UPC compiler.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content