The program can save records into two files simultaneously. Saving is performed into the high quality uncompressed temporary file and/or into an audio one. It supports MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC and WAV format. If you are not sure what format settings you need or/and you want to edit a recorded sound this program is for you. With Dual Audio Recorder you can play both files and select format settings that will satisfy you, select any portion of the temporary file and edit it by amplifying, normalizing, fading in/out. All editing operations are performed in real-time and practically do not require any time. Also you can choose saving only the temporary file or only an audio one. Before recording you can select a recording device of your PC and using the peak real-time indicator adjust recording level to obtain strong signal without sound clipping. The program allows to remove undesirable DC Offset and apply fade in/out effects directly to initial recordings. Dual Audio Recorder has the file list with the recorded files and built-in player that displays peak level and spectrum of a played sound and shows main audio file properties.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Edit and modify Wave files on PC.
- Edit MP3 tags, find covers, and organize your music collection.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record any signal from your sound card.
- Play, convert, auto tag, and organize your MP3 files.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Calculate the play time of music or movies.
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- ?onvert FLAC files to OGG easily.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Install runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries required to ...
- Play MP3 or WAV files during a podcast recording session.
- Convert APE files to OGG easily.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert DVD and videos between various formats.
- Delete files and recover file-names only.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content