CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
Dropbox is the iOS companion app to the free Dropbox Web service and desktop software. If you have Dropbox set up on your Mac, this app lets you sync, share, and download files and folders from your computer using your iPhone or iPad.
The Dropbox mobile app basically gives you another interface for accessing your Dropbox folder, a local folder that you set up on your Mac. Anything you put in that folder, you can see on your iPhone or iPad. The interface gives you tools to view the file (surprisingly quickly, and without losing quality even with MP3s and video files), open the file in another app (particularly useful on an iPad outfitted with other productivity apps), or share the file (either by e-mailing a link, or by copying a link to your clipboard). You can also "favorite" a file to save it to your device for offline viewing. (Since your Dropbox folder could be as large as 100GB, the app doesn't automatically download all of it.) Dropbox can view a broad range of file types, from common image and text formats to Microsoft Office files and Keynote presentations.
The Dropbox mobile app doesn't do everything--for instance, it would be nice to add and edit files from inside the app--and performance isn't always reliable with large files. That said, Dropbox is an extremely easy and free way to access and share files from your Mac, and if you're already using Dropbox on your Mac, this is a must-download.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad and even the Dropbox website!Features: Access all your photos, docs and videos from any device. 2 GB of space when you sign up -- free! Automatically save photos and videos to Dropbox and earn up to 3 GB additional free space. Share a link to even your biggest files no more attachments! Add files to your "Favorites" for fast, offline viewing.Use Dropbox to save and share photos and videos in a snap or even take your work on the go. If something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's new in this version: Support for Indonesian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese Bug fixes and performance improvements
More Products to Consider
- Call, text, and send photos to anyone worldwide.
- Free texting, voice messages, and video calls in your pocket. 3...
- Kik Messenger is the totally free, crazy-fast cross-platform me...
- Write and send messages to your friends and contacts from your ...
- NEW in this version: FREE VIDEO CALLS*With Nimbuzz you can Call...
- Keeping up with friends is faster than ever with the Facebook a...
- Path is a personal social network designed to help you be close...
- Tango is your complete mobile communication solution that final...
- Take great photos and share them immediately and effortlessly.
- No more texting overage, texting plans or any other hassles rel...
- Make and share gorgeous photos on your iPhone.
- Actionvoip is a mobile application that lets you make (free) vo...
- * Out now: NFL Rivals. Download it on the App Store! * The mill...
- FREE Calls to U.S. and Canadian phone numbers or to any magicJa...
- Move boxes to clear your path to the goal in this game for iPho...
- Share your messages with people from the glob.
- Gridditor makes photo editing faster and more creative by showi...
- Video chat with your friends and family, up to 4 at once.
- Get the official Gmail experience for your iPhone, iPad, or iPo...
- Google Talk Video, Voice and Text chat on your iPhone, iPad and...
- Make someone smile today by sending them a Puppy Kiss or postin...
- Share pics over the web without effort.
- Of all the apps Ive downloaded, Talkatone has saved me the most...
- One touch voice recorder for iOS. Send your voice to Facebook, ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"easy and secure. best online storage available"
Version: Dropbox 1.3
great free solution for sharing files
when I take photos with my iphone it automatically uploads to dropbox and syncs with my computer.So no need to manually transfer
To get extra free storage when signing up use this promo code
There are others out there that offer more free storage,
however this is still worth getting as this is the most secure.
And if you use the link above you can increase your amount of free storage.
And this app works great with iphone.
his allows me access to any files in my dropbox folder anywhere. It automatically syncs across computers / phones. And best of all its free.
Dropbox is also the most secure cloud service available, encrypting files before uploading to the dropbox server.
Dropbox also makes it easy to share files with anyone else.
Bottom line extrememly easy and secure to use and free. Get it!
Also if you use this promo code when signing up you can get extra storage for free: