Dropbox works just like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences. Any files or folders inside Dropbox will get synchronized to Dropbox's servers and any other computer linked to your account. Green checkmarks will appear on top of your files to let you know that they're synced and up to date. All data is transferred over SSL and encrypted with AES-256 before storage. Dropbox keeps track of every change made to any of its contents.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- Download videos from YouTube and increase download speeds by up...
- Download social music or video for your Windows PC.
- Connect and transfer files or folders using a direct P2P connec...
- Clone disks and create, burn, and back up disk images.
- Synchronize your files, documents, media, videos among your com...
- Back up and restore photos, music, videos, documents, hard disk...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into various formats.
- Copy and backup hard disks and partitions sector to sector.
- Synchronize files and folders.
- Back up all your data and files to Google Drive and other place...
- Back up your important data as ZIP files.