Doozla is the easy-to-use drawing application for children - it is what your kids have always wanted!
One Thing at a Time
Doozla's four drawing options provide a guided start - whether that be an image, an iSight photo snap, a color-in image, or a blank page.
A soothing Home screen creates a calming entry to some special quiet drawing time.
Included fun art
Doozla includes a stack of fun artwork designed for coloring in and coloring over. Color-in art with some historical and fun images really are cool to color in. Sophisticated backgrounds, fun and funky characters and objects entice students and young kids to color and add their own ideas.
Doozla uses curves to draw, not pixels - this means each twist and turn of your mouse makes beautiful smooth lines on your screen and printed page.
- Super easy to use interface
- Imagination inspiring worksheets
- iSight support - snap and draw on yourself!
- Fullscreen, zero-distraction view
- Vector drawing for smooth output
- Tablet support
What's new in this version:
- New 'My Doozles' library management feature; autosaves all your Doozles!
- Now easily Export your images as PNG, JPG, TIFF (customization of preferences in Control Panel)
- Ten new pieces of 'coloring in' artwork included!
- The 'Coloring In' template outline can no longer be colored in - now easier for the kids!
- New home screen graphics
- Ability to disable Camera mode
- Able to choose whether image is flipped afte... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- A really colorful painting app.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Merges photos of different exposures to form a composite image.
- Transform your existing photo into true out-of-focus bokeh lens...
- Mix drinks, get recipes and export your favorites to your iPod.
- Create prints containing multiple copies of an image on a singl...
- Sketchpad for sharing visual ideas.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: