From Open Door Networks:
An integrated, comprehensive approach to securing your Macintosh on the Internet. Learn. Protect. Understand.
- Learn. The new electronic edition of "Internet Security for Your Macintosh" is accessible from all products in the Suite. Whether you read it section-by-section or look up information on specific services or access attempts as you encounter them, the book helps you to achieve an invaluable knowledge of Internet security concepts and issues. And the book's associated blog, ISFYM.COM, keeps you totally up to date with new issues as they develop.
- Protect. Open Door's flagship DoorStop X Firewall builds on our decade's worth of experience with Macintosh security products to provide you with an easy-to-use, reliable application that protects your Mac from outside attack. At the same time, through its integration with other Suite products, the DoorStop X Firewall also helps you to learn about and understand both the details and the broader context involved.
- Understand. The Who's There? Firewall Advisor goes beyond protecting your Mac to helping you understand and react to security "events" as they occur. By working with both the book and the firewall, Who's There? ties together the Suite products into an integrated whole, worth even more than the sum of its parts.
What's new in this version: Adds Snow Leopard and iPhone support, updates the products for recent security issues, includes a new Twitter stream and contains other enhancements as well.
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Sign, verify, encrypt and decrypt files and email.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Firewall with full logging capabilities.
- View, analyze, react to firewall data.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Easy-to-use, elegant word processor.
- Displays a real-time map of the world showing day and night.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Monitor & troubleshoot net connections.
- Record keystrokes, IM chats, track visited websites, take scree...
- Multi-camera video surveillance app.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content