- Keeps track of relationships between donors such as: families, sponsors and small groups.
- Store individual and family pictures so you can do a color photo directory.
- Import contribution files from Vanco or WeShare with a few clicks.
- Print your own church offering envelopes, rather than buying pre-printed ones from a printing company.
- Donarius lets you view and print tax receipts, donor lists, mailing labels/envelopes and donations by date or donor. Your tax receipts can be customized to look the way you want or send us a sample as a Word file and we will set it up for you free of charge.
- Sends personalized letters, e-mails and text messages. (Emails are sent using your own SMTP server, or your Gmail, Yahoo or AOL account.)
- Several users at different locations can share the data using DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sync.com, Good Sync, TeamDrive or SpiderOak. This is like web-based software but without a monthly fee.
- Imports donors and donations so you can convert the data from your existing software. We can also convert the data for you, no charge. Exports data to other programs too.
- Donor types and characteristics are customizable.
- Each user has their own sign-in and privileges. Can also be used by a single user without a password.
- Also used by non-profits to manage donor and donation database.
- Donations can be tracked by source code/motivation code so you know which mailings/events were the most successful.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.712 enables you to print your own church offering envelopes rather than buying them pre-printed from a printing company.