From Nuverb Systems:
Church management software to track members, contributions, pledges, pre-authorized deposits (ACH) and gifts in kind.
* Keeps track of relationships between donors such as: families, sponsors and small groups.
* Store individual and family pictures so you can do a color photo directory.
* Import contribution files from Vanco or WeShare with a few clicks.
* Print your own church offering envelopes, rather than buying pre-printed ones from a printing company.
* Donarius lets you view and print tax receipts, donor lists, mailing labels/envelopes and donations by date or donor.
* Your tax receipts can be customized to look the way you want or send us a sample as a Word file and we will set it up for you free of charge.
* Print a bank deposit report for each of your bank accounts.
* Sends personalized letters, e-mails and text messages. (E-mails are sent using your own SMTP server, or your Gmail, Yahoo or AOL account.)
* Several users at different locations can share the data using DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sync.com, Good Sync, TeamDrive or SpiderOak. This is like web-based software but without a monthly fee.
* Imports donors and donations so you can convert the data from your existing software. We can also convert the data for you, no charge. Exports data to other programs too.
* Donor types and characteristics are customizable.
* Each user has their own sign-in and privileges. Can also be used by a single user without a password.
* Runs on a Mac using Wineskin.
* Donations can be tracked by source code/motivation code so you know which mailings/events were the most successful.
* Also used by non-profits to manage donor and donation database.
What's new in this version:
Version 4.822 lets you send letters/emails to acknowledge a first time donation.
This software covers all the financial income needs of a congregation whether it is large or small. It takes me only minutes each weak to enter the data. It provides excellent quarterly reports as well as detailed reports for each donor when needed. The end of the year reports are easy to print out. They can even be e-mailed. There are many other features including a picture directory.
Because of our reporting requirements I have to collect the data each Sunday on one sheet and transfer the data to this application. I'm pretty accurate but there are mistakes. There is no good way around this yet but that's not the fault of the software.
This is truly a great program it has the typical issues with a new application of figuring out how to do things. The tech support however is wonderful. I share any usability issues I find and they provide the answers I need when I need them. I can't compare this with other more expensive packages but for our small church, it's been great.
This software is very outdated and dimply cannot perform like modern ChMS. If you on a very low budget I would go with something like ChurchTeams or BVCMS over this. It is dated and not mobile accessible which is a must in this day-and-age.
- basic program that allows you to chose how much or how little you need to purchase based on your need as a church or non-profit organization - customer support responds within 24 hours and will continue to work with you until the issue is settle. I had a problem with initial installation (3 years ago) but the issue was solved promptly. - receipts are produced quickly so that year end tasks are finished easily. - year end backups are easy to do and also restoring the data as needed afterwards is easily done. - the program does just what I want it to do, is stable and trouble free - no crashes like a well known Church software that I used a few years ago that "crashed and burned" while doing the year end receipts. - entry of donations is simple and very flexible depending on your organizational needs.
- filtering of receipts could be easier. - I would like to see more flexibility in the printing of reports - paper size, margins, etc while viewing the report before it's actually printed. - the members entry area could be a bit larger and not appear so cluttered. I haven't seen the new version but I understand some of these issues have been looked at.
Donarius is a stable, worry free software that I would recommend to any organization. I've been using it for about 3 years and have had no major issues (except when I first purchased the software). Donarius is a reliable product.