Tired of your dock? Spice things up a little with Docker. Access dock settings from a simple interface, and Leopard users can customize the style and color of their dock too. Docker allows Leopard users to switch between 2D or 3D dock, or customize the Dock further by individually changing the color of and style of Dock parts. If you are feeling creative, you can easily select your own images, or a vast array of downloadable styles. Docker also lets users of OSX 10.2 to 10.5 access settings normally hidden out of sight. Choose from a larger range of dock sizes, extra animation options and more. It is also now possible to prevent users from accessing certain Dock settings from the Finder, and hide or remove the menubar and Dock.
What's new in this version: Makes alterations to the Kiosk mode in OS X 10.7 Lion, making it clear that the setting should not be applied to Preview and TextEdit.
More Products to Consider
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Get iOS-type reverse scrolling for OS X.
- Have a single place in your hard-drive to organize your baKno g...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Alter hidden features in OS X.
- Find, remember, and learn menu shortcuts.
- Enable/disable hidden functions of Finder, Dock, QuickTime, Saf...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- System maintenance & optimization tool.
- Clipboard manager.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Change the boot image and background.
- Enable user switching dialog (lock screen) via global shortcut ...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"cool app to customs your dock"
Version: Docker 1.6.7
like how you can change the dock
can't take off space on my dock!!!!!!
i put space between my icons on my dock and now the big space on my dock won't go alway. i put go back to default and it won't go back. idk what to do help!!!!!!!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: