Ditto is an open source extension to the standard Windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to save any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, text, images, HTML, custom formats. Features include easy to use interface, search previous copy entries, saves any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync, data is encrypted when sent over the network, send individual clips to other computers, accessed from tray icon or global hot key, assign hot keys to specific copy entries, checks for updates automatically, select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop, very handy tool, paste into any window that excepts standard copy or paste entries, and display thumbnail of copied images in list.
What's new in this version:
- Up/down keys move description up down just as n and p do
- Use ever incrementing value for drag file names, this way they are always unique
- Add the ability to drag and drop clips to desktop or file explorer and it will auto create the files, text and png files
- Don't change working directories when show open/save windows dialog
- Updated to the latest sqlite, version 3.11.0
- Add new special paste options - remvoe line feeds - add on... See all new features »