Ditto is an open source extension to the standard Windows clipboard. It saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to save any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, text, images, HTML, custom formats. Features include easy to use interface, search previous copy entries, saves any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync, data is encrypted when sent over the network, send individual clips to other computers, accessed from tray icon or global hot key, assign hot keys to specific copy entries, checks for updates automatically, select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop, very handy tool, paste into any window that excepts standard copy or paste entries, and display thumbnail of copied images in list.
What's new in this version: Version 3.18.46 has added png icons with transparency to folder and back buttons and fixed issue with moving clips to group.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Edit Web page in a browser window in WYSIWYG mode.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Save and manage any type of information from your clipboard.
- Convert plain text from a file or string into colorized source ...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Customize your Web sites with various features.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Manipulate images for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Convert image into HTML files.
- Convert, modify, and manage image files.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Have text, HTML pages, and the Clipboard read aloud.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Paste frequently used text, fill forms, and insert passwords wi...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Upload, resize, and edit images without the need to write code.
- Resize a batch of image files.
- Develop Web pages using modular programming principles.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 20 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Got what it takes"
Version: Ditto 3.18.46
The most important feature: Groups of permanent items
There are many options for the user interface.
To start using it: Copy some items in sequence, press F7 and have them assigned in a new group!
Adding items to an existing group is a cumbersome one-by-one process.
Sorting order is strictly time-of-entry based, no manual reorder.
Ditto really has everything I need. But given there are many good tools on the net (I use ArsClip at home, but must switch to Ditto in the office), some quirks in the daily usage experience can make a difference.