This Tool is a benchmark utility, which shows you your transferespeed of your Disks or other Volumes.
What's new in this version: Supports Harddisks and other Volumes.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Mount 64k cluster radar drives.
- Print labels for your zip disk cases.
- Manage files with support of invisible files and edition of sev...
- Disk image design and build automation tool.
- Mount or create disk images & makes exact copies of disks.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Print disk contents out on j-card inserts for disk cases.
- Maps the info that your iPhone is recording about your movement...
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simple, easy disk transfer rate test"
Version: Disk Speed Bench X 0.1
Easy to use, just drag the volume from finder to the app's window, press the only button and get your benchmark (transfer rate),
It has no glamourous touches, no bells, no whistles; nothing but what it says it will do. Actually, that's a plus. The product does one thing, and it delivers on the one thing.
Simple, easy, direct, and no nonsense. Like a one-word slide in a one-slide presentation: "Perfect"