If you install Disk Drill after a data loss, you can scan and preview your lost files for free with Disk Drill Basic. Once you are sure that your files can be recovered, you can quickly upgrade to Disk Drill PRO or Enterprise to get your data back. However, if you install Disk Drill Basic before you lose any data and turn on its data protection features, you can recover your files for free, without upgrading. Guaranteed Recovery invisibly makes copies of deleted files and folders you put in your Mac's Trash; Recovery Vault keeps records of all metadata for deleted files, so that they can quickly be recovered with names and file locations intact. S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring warns you of hard drive trouble before it fails.
What's new in this version:
- Deep Scan learns new signatures: Notes.app database, iCash files, .GP3/.GP4/.GP5/.GPS (Guitar Pro documents)
- New: ISO disk images support
- Updated: Guaranteed Recovery and Recovery Vault reinforced for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Visual improvements in El Capitan
- Improved: lost partition search now groups recoverable files into folders according to their original locations
- Improved: usability improvements when rebuilding read-only drive pa... See all new features »