Disk Drill can recover your data from virtually any storage device. Whatever device you lost data from, if you can connect it to a Mac, Disk Drill can scan it and has a good chance of recovering your lost data. Even if you're currently having issues accessing your hard drive or external device directly, there's a possibility our free data recovery software for Mac OS X can rescue data from it. Disk Drill means recovery for all major file types and file systems.
If you install Disk Drill after a data loss, you can scan and preview your lost files for free with Disk Drill Basic. Once you are sure that your files can be recovered, you can quickly upgrade to Disk Drill PRO or Enterprise to get your data back. However, if you install Disk Drill Basic before you lose any data and turn on its data protection features, you can recover your files for free, without upgrading. Guaranteed Recovery invisibly makes copies of deleted files and folders you put in your Mac's Trash; Recovery Vault keeps records of all metadata for deleted files, so that they can quickly be recovered with names and file locations intact. S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring warns you of hard drive trouble before it fails.
What's new in this version:
- * new: disk space visualization - easily locate space drainers and get rid of them - FREE!
- * new: recoverable files can now be previewed in hex mode (highlight an file in scanning results and use Alt+Space keyboard shortcut or a special icon)
- * new: mounted disks and disk images can now be ejected right from Disk Drill (use Extras menu)
- * new: lost partitions are now automatically expanded into readable file structures in scan results
- * new type ... See all new features »