If you install Disk Drill after a data loss, you can scan and preview your lost files for free with Disk Drill Basic. Once you are sure that your files can be recovered, you can quickly upgrade to Disk Drill PRO or Enterprise to get your data back. However, if you install Disk Drill Basic before you lose any data and turn on its data protection features, you can recover your files for free, without upgrading. Guaranteed Recovery invisibly makes copies of deleted files and folders you put in your Mac's Trash; Recovery Vault keeps records of all metadata for deleted files, so that they can quickly be recovered with names and file locations intact. S.M.A.R.T. Monitoring warns you of hard drive trouble before it fails.
What's new in this version:
- improved: Disk Drill launch speed on OS X 10.11
- improved: our super-fast full-disk recovery with HFS+ Catalog Rebuild is now available for more cases of accidental data loss
- improved: recovery session can now be saved at any moment of the scanning progress, even when nothing was found yet
- improved: indexing existing data by Recovery Vault and Guaranteed Recovery
- fixed: Disk Drill now properly remembers Fahrenheit/Celsius setting for S.M.A.R.T. mo... See all new features »