From Quest Software:
Quest Discovery Wizard for SharePoint helps you understand what you've got. It automatically identifies all the SharePoint servers, site collections and sites within your environment via an easy to use discovery wizard. Simple and quick to download, the tool scans all standard and non-standard ports and can be customized to include domain, organization unit and/or individual computers and displays two easy to read HTML reports.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Migrate sites, lists, and libraries between SharePoint servers.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Migrate Windows workstations to a new domain without losing use...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Place an interactive Ghost Forest screensaver on your desktop.
- Download almost any Web page from the majority of Web servers.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get operational icons required for using various applications.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Search and download expiring domains.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Put text and pictures onto a drawing canvas and publish it on t...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage and control Windows 2000 and 2003 Server based Web hosts...
- Calculate your TGP site profits.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Add animated Flash and Java buttons, menus, and navigations to ...
- Find out your Web sites page rank on Google.
All versions:0 stars Be the first to review this product
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1