CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
From Dirk's Projects:
Tune a piano yourself to a professional standard. It's surprisingly easy with this software. Many instruments can be tuned using a simple tuning device. Each tone is then tuned exactly to a predefined frequency. This method can't be used tuning a piano. Dirk's Piano Tuner analyzes your instrument and uses the results to calculate the optimal tuning for your piano in particular. Using this calculated setting, you can then tune your piano, in no time, to a professional level, without having to go through the classical, time consuming, process of 'checking the intervals'.
More Products to Consider
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Save time tuning accordions, measure up to 3 reeds simultaneous...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Tune your guitar using software tuner.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Control the velocity values of a MIDI signal.
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Tune your musical instrument and compare with the original tuni...
- Choose from any of the Grand Pianos images for your desktop.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Keep your musical instruments in tune.
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Master correct pitch.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Tune musical instruments using music recognition technology.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Tune your Harmonica easily.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Tune up and find low and inharmonic notes.
- Play piano and drum with keyboard control and joystick.