From Soldak Entertainment:
Din, champion of the gods, has cursed you into a second life of service because you selfishly squandered your first one while causing misfortune to those around you. To redeem yourself, you must impress Din by building a reputation for helping others. Travel the spacious western plains of Aleria and save desperate towns from the brink of annihilation. Until you're redeemed, you're doomed to wander the earth alone for all eternity. Choose one of 141 class combinations and journey to an infinite number of dynamically generated towns with vastly different problems. Every game is a surprise! Your actions have real consequences in this dynamic, evolving world. Your choices actually matter!
What's new in this version: This demo has been updated to the latest version (1.022) and also has content from the Demon War expansion.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Solve puzzles and quests with other players online, in the fant...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Play as d'Artagnan in his quest to become musketeer.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Help sorceress Myrlandria escape from the Angwyn Cult temple.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- An RPG reminiscent of the great console classics.
- Play a 3D massively multiplayer fantasy roleplaying game.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Take yourself back to mythical times in this role-playing fanta...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Take part in an astonishing Massive Multiplayer Online Role Pla...
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Live the experience of being a race car driver.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Nurture plants and experiment with rare and valuable species in...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Takes you to a new level of skill and reflex action.
- Sword-fight action game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great way to get your fix until Diablo 3 comes out"
Version: Din's Curse 1.022
Huge variety of challenges to face, and rewards to get. Able to tweek the game more to your liking (less monsters, but they're tougher, or faster pace quests, etc.). Lots of class combinations and skill variations.
Many of the "set-items" are not worth collecting, because by the time you collect the set, and get the additional bonuses, you have already acquired better items. other than, nothing much.
This is a fantastic adventure game! the variety of quests is impressive, and they will have consequences and rewards (monsters will be stronger, items will be cursed more often, or extra merchants and vendors in town). you get a huge chest to stash items in town for future use, and can even share these items among all the characters you create. Every time you move to a new town, you have a different set of merchants, and even the townsfolk will give you quests, which improve your reputation.
The game play is on par with Diablo or any other game of this genre. The A.I. is better than most other games, in that the monsters will often try to circle around behind you if the direct route is blocked. You can adjust facets of the game to suit your skill: less attacks on the town, but with a penalty to experience, or faster paced quests that give you a bonus to exp.
I highly recommend this game for anyone who liked Diablo!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content