From The Hive:
DiffImg is a simple image comparison tool which takes two images with the same size as input. Some statistics are computed and the positions where pixel differs are displayed as a color mask. It is used to check compression level comparison, raytracing parameterization optimization, and non regression tests for 3D engine. DifffImg use QImage as inner format so it has been tested only on RGB image, so alpha channel or float texture aren't take into account. Features include image difference display: a yellow or red mask can overlay the original or modified images, single or dual panel mode, statistic computation: mean error, RMS error, and min/max are computed, histogram of error, "Slideshow": can compare directory of image so you can switch to the previous or next comparison if you have two folders with the same image list, it can read basic formats as BMP, PNG, and JPG, you can add more formats if needed by using bridge plug-ins to the FreeImage or the Devil libraries, and basic batch mode.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 includes drag and drop feature, gain/offset on displayed image, and an interactive "navigator" window.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create accurate thumbnail & scaled images.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create ready-to-print photo albums.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Locate desired image files.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content