From The Hive:
DiffImg is a simple image comparison tool which takes two images with the same size as input. Some statistics are computed and the positions where pixel differs are displayed as a color mask. It is used to check compression level comparison, raytracing parameterization optimization, and non regression tests for 3D engine. DifffImg use QImage as inner format so it has been tested only on RGB image, so alpha channel or float texture aren't take into account. Features include image difference display: a yellow or red mask can overlay the original or modified images, single or dual panel mode, statistic computation: mean error, RMS error, and min/max are computed, histogram of error, "Slideshow": can compare directory of image so you can switch to the previous or next comparison if you have two folders with the same image list, it can read basic formats as BMP, PNG, and JPG, you can add more formats if needed by using bridge plug-ins to the FreeImage or the Devil libraries, and basic batch mode.
More Products to Consider
- Process images in batch mode at the click of a button by using ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and edit animated GIF images quickly and easily.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create accurate thumbnail & scaled images.
- Create ready-to-print photo albums.
- Locate desired image files.
- Add frames to Bitmap, JPEG, or PNG images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Convert images into vector drawings with editable lines.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...