Dialectic is a versatile tool that unites your Mac, data, and phones (mobile, landline, & VoIP) enabling you to be more productive. It allows you to find, select & dial numbers using many devices and services. With robust dialing rules, it determines the call type (e.g., local or long-distance), transforms the number as required (adds prefixes to the number, etc.) and routes it to the appropriate phone. When dialing, it can automatically configure your system (e.g., pause iTunes, change iChat's status, etc.) and restore it when the call is done. There's also an Address Book menu providing system-wide access to your contacts. Quickly see information, copy or insert it into your current document, initiate a call or email, find addresses on a map & more. Dialectic integrates with most contact managers, databases, & other applications, has a comprehensive call log, notepad, call timer, & much, much more. With its AppleScript support it is easily integrated into your workflow.
What's new in this version:
- Improved support for OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed an issue that caused an issue with Google Voice authentication.
- Note: the minimum OS X support is now OS X 10.5.8, 10.4.x support has been eliminated.
- Updated & augmented the documentation.
- Other minor fixes & optimizations.