Dia is a full-featured diagramming program. It can be used to draw many different kinds of diagrams and has special objects to help draw entity relationship diagrams, UML diagrams, flowcharts, network diagrams, and many other diagrams. It is also possible to add support for new shapes by writing simple XML files, using a subset of SVG to draw the shape. Dia can load and save diagrams to a custom XML format, can export diagrams to a number of formats including EPS, SVG, XFIG, WMF and PNG, and can print diagrams (including ones that span multiple pages).
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Create diagrams quickly with UML tool supporting 13 UML 2 diagr...
- Process TV listings and manage your TV viewing.
- Meet online, share your screen and video conference with anyone...
- Create several different types of visual diagrams such as flowc...
- Create flowcharts, diagrams, and illustrations.
- Access and control your home or office Windows PC remotely.
- View the list of the current programs on Swedish television.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Enable your applications to view and edit 2D vector graphics, s...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content