DhcpExplorer tool allows you to discover DHCP servers on your local subnet or LAN. This is useful for locating servers that are not supposed to be on your network (rogue DHCP servers) as well as checking the expected output of known servers. The tool is designed with a user-friendly interface and is easy to use.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Automate your IP address management.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your servers to check whether they are up or down.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Improve Windows CE 2.12 DHCP client.
- Scan IP or MAC addresses for network monitoring and connection ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Search and distribute files on your LAN and FTP servers.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Determine IP and Media Access Control addersses.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Check any proxy types and lists of any size.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Solve problems from shifting between multiple IP networks.
- Calculate net addresses and masks.
- Determine your real WAN IP address.
- Check basic network connectivity and connectivity to specific s...