DeviceLock Endpoint DLP Suite provides both contextual and content-based control for maximum leakage prevention at minimum upfront and ownership cost. Its multi-layered inspection and interception engine provides fine-grained control over a full range of data leakage pathways at the context level. For further confidence that no sensitive data is escaping, content analysis and filtering can be applied to select endpoint data exchanges with removable media and PnP devices, as well as with the network. With DeviceLock, security administrators can precisely match user rights to job function with regard to transferring, receiving and storing data on corporate computers. The resulting secure computing environment allows all legitimate user actions to proceed unimpeded while blocking any accidental or deliberate attempts to perform operations outside of preset bounds.
The DeviceLock component includes an entire set of context controls together with event logging and data shadowing for all local data channels on protected computers including peripheral devices and ports, clipboard, connected smartphones/PDA's, and document printing. DeviceLock also provides the core platform for all other functional modules of the product suite and includes its central management and administration components. The NetworkLock component performs all context control functions over endpoint network communications including port-independent protocol/application detection and selective control, message and session reconstruction with file, data, and parameter extraction, as well as event logging and data shadowing. NetworkLock can be configured to control web mail, social networking communications, instant messaging, file transfer operations and Telnet sessions. NetworkLock can intercept, inspect and control plain and SSL-tunneled SMTP email communications with messages and attachments controlled separately, as well as web access and other HTTP-based applications and encrypted HTTPS sessions. Audit (event) logging and data shadowing trails are maintained as conditionally specified. The ContentLock component implements content monitoring and filtering of files transferred to and from removable media and Plug-n-Play devices, as well as of various data objects of network communications reconstructed and passed to it by NetworkLock.
More Products to Consider
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Restrict usage of CD, DVD, or USB drive.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Create copies of your data save it on different storage devices...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Protect the eject button of your CD/DVD drive by controlling it...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect your system from USB media autorun viruses.
- Apply several security settings to drives including removable.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Copy, encrypt, and protect your sensitive information.
- Provide automatic, secure and reliable backup solution for all ...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Add a virtual CD drive and grab images from your CDs or DVDs.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Create bootable disk from original Windows installation/setup C...
- Lock, hide, password protect files and folders from unwanted ac...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Create customised menus for launching programs and opening file...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"See v6.4.1 review"
Version: DeviceLock 6.3 build 14610
See v6.4.1 review
See v6.4.1 review
See v6.4.1 review
"We had great UI experience. VERY simple MMC for AD GPOs"
Version: DeviceLock 6.4.1 Build 23535
DeviceLock's direct integration with MS AD's GPMC console is awesome! Any true Windows Admin would love this simplicity and seamless way of managing access and audit settings for PC ports and devices.
Unification of multiple alternative consoles to the GPO MMC would be cool... Enterprise Manager is slick... The other console's features for managing the optional Enterprise Servers should be rolled into this one.
Fantastic granularity and depth of feature settings for the price. USB white list and Temporary White List features and implementation are very cool... as is keylogger detection. Webinar VERY helpful. Enterprise Server collection and reporting processes are well thought out and network-friendly with server-side pull, compression, QOS settings, ability to break out ISO/CD/DVD files, and shadow PRINTING!!!. The file type rules are interesting as well.
"poor layout, complicated to use, too bad.."
Version: DeviceLock 6.0 Build 589
good for a network, too complicated for just my laptop!
To complicated to use simply, must be an IT geek to understand
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content