Minimize the time and resources involved in resolving problems that occur in the last mile by quickly locating desktop compliance, configuration and performance problems impacting the user experience. Every user has a slightly different configuration that changes frequently as software is updated. DesktopAnalyzer provides a way to deliver customized scripts to the user desktop to test configuration and connectivity parameters for application compliance. Key features are automated analysis of desktop configuration and performance problems, easy to interpret results for self-service portal use, and easy to create, flexible test configuration.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Monitor and classify bandwidth and network usage.
- Organize and read eBooks and digital Comic Books.
- Manage LAN/WAN devices using RDP, VNC, NSM, SSH, and Telnet.
- Image driver.
- Monitor the efficiency of bandwidth usage in Squid Cache Server...
- Image driver.
- Learn hints and tips on how to take down the competition.
- Provide a managed file transfer (MFT) solution for SSH-enabled ...