From Phillip Hayward:
This program allows you to put your schedule right where you can see it--on your desktop. It features a highly customizable user interface that keeps your schedule accessible, without taking over your screen. Some recent additions include multi-system synchronization, backup/restore options, audible alerts, local weather information, printable calendars, and theme support. Previous versions required that you opened a separate window to manage events beyond the next few days--this version allows you to manage your entire schedule right from the desktop. Version 18.104.22.168 is a bug fixing release.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Get a calendar and a planner with pop-up reminders.
- Manage any mobile phone from the PC via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or ca...
- Manage your Outlook tasks and track your appointments and activ...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Provide one-click access to your favorite applications.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Enable true ink entry of contacts and tasks in Microsoft Outloo...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create presentations and activities in a Gantt Schedule format.
- Organize your tasks in a smart and simple style to boost your p...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Manage and organize your schedules, to-do lists, and events wit...
- Create and stick notes with alerts on your desktop.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Be alerted of any events when you turn your computer on.
- Process Web forms for Outlook and schedule tasks automatically.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Manage your employees' schedules and payroll budget.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content