This is a search engine that allows you to search any search engine you choose; you can download it to your desktop so you won't have to load the main search engines homepages ever again. It has nearly instant loading on any computer or Internet connection. Also with Desktop Multi Search Engine--you'll be able to type what you want to search for and then click the search engine you want to search with. Version 1.2 has added two more search engines.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Get access to search results from your desktop.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Provide SEO parameters information.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Search and download photos from the Internet.
- Search on various search engines directly from your desktop.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Search on various search engines from your Vista Sidebar or des...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Search and download music, pictures, and movies.
- Search torrents from anywhere on your Windows or MAC computer.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Manage your e-mails, documents, and Web content.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Surf the Internet with search engine, research tool, and a Web ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Get an Internet search engine utility.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Create a database of words and your documents and perform fast ...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: