CNET Editors' reviewThough it claims to blast your desktop into thousands of pieces in spectacular fashion, this screensaver turns out to be a yawn, especially when you consider the trial limitations. Though we were expecting a dramatic effect, all this screensaver really did was slowly zoom in on an image of our desktop and slowly rotate it--not exactly what we thought of when we heard the word destroy. You can specify the number of fragments to supposedly break your desktop into, but you won't find any other settings, including those for music. The trial version also adds a large and annoying nag message to the bottom of the screensaver and won't let you destroy your own images, limiting you to the default. We were glad that, unlike many similar programs, this one didn't bundle adware, but we still think most of the default screensavers found in Windows are better than this one.
Blow up your desktop in 3D. This screensaver takes a snapshot of your desktop and projects it into a 3D world, where it is dissected into an arbitrary number of explosions. You can customize the number of explosions and the size of the pieces. An installer and uninstaller are included.
More Products to Consider
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Display the view of our planet as seen from space.
- Set an amusing trap for people who try to use your PC.
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Enjoy flight over ocean in cinematic 3D environment.
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- Sit back and relax as you fly slowly over the waves on a calm s...
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, web si...
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- Bring the beauty of African Serengeti wild life to your monitor...
- Bring underwater world to your desktop.
- Watch breathtaking animated waterfall with eagles soaring above...
- Display a golden spinning cross with reflecting colors.
- Decorate your desktop with a Veep TV show screensaver.
- Capture and save sound and video clips under the AVI format.
- Decorate your monitor with falling autumn foliage of different ...
- Decorate your desktop with a balls screensaver.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Display 3D cats with sounds and music on your desktop.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"dont download has a virus"
Version: Desktop Destroyer 2
nothings good about this
has a virus
DONT DOWNLOAD VIRUS
Version: Desktop Destroyer 2
If you enjoy running Ad-Aware and SpyBot, then this is for you. When will CNET screen and ban these spyware-trojans?