DeskNow is a complete mail and groupware server. In addition to standard SMTP, IMAP and POP3, DeskNow offers integrated antispam technologies, content filtering and integration with all leading antivirus products. DeskNow offers an Outlook-style Web-based interface, with collaboration tools such as advanced web mail, secure instant messaging, document management to let users store and share documents online, shared calendars, meeting planning with free/busy search, resource booking, task assignment and tracking, shared mail folders, shared address book, message boards, mailing lists. DeskNow also lets you sync all your personal and company calendars, tasks, contacts with Outlook, PDAs and mobile phones, using the SyncML protocol (external software required for some devices). All the functionalities are tightly integrated, to improve productivity and simplicity. DeskNow does not require external software, and thanks to the configuration wizard it can be set up in less than five minutes.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2.17 has fixed possible error when replying to email using certain FireFox versions.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Handle communication and collaboration needs of your company.
- Build a database tailored for your unique needs.
- Deploy a MySQL 5 database with PHPmyadmin in minutes.
- Real estate software tools.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Extract information from your database and generate summary rep...
- Send and receive e-mails.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Extract email attachments from Eudora.
- Brainstorm and visualize your ideas.
- Perform disk fragmentation, speed up your computer enhance hard...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very full featured yet easy to use mail server"
Version: DeskNow Mail and Collaboration Server 3.2.14
Nice web interface, Good anti-spam features. Mature product. Responsive support for paying customers. Supports POP3, IMAP, iCal, etc.
Starting to show its age.
I have been running DeskNow under the Apache Tomcat web server foe many years. My users get their mail when they want it. Very little spam gets through. In addition to mail, it provides shared calendars, file sharing, mobile phone support and a bunch of features (such as Jabber) that I haven't begun to use yet. It has been trouble-free more than just about any product I use.