DeskNow is a complete mail and groupware server. In addition to standard SMTP, IMAP and POP3, DeskNow offers integrated antispam technologies, content filtering and integration with all leading antivirus products. DeskNow offers an Outlook-style Web-based interface, with collaboration tools such as advanced web mail, secure instant messaging, document management to let users store and share documents online, shared calendars, meeting planning with free/busy search, resource booking, task assignment and tracking, shared mail folders, shared address book, message boards, mailing lists. DeskNow also lets you sync all your personal and company calendars, tasks, contacts with Outlook, PDAs and mobile phones, using the SyncML protocol (external software required for some devices). All the functionalities are tightly integrated, to improve productivity and simplicity. DeskNow does not require external software, and thanks to the configuration wizard it can be set up in less than five minutes.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2.17 has fixed possible error when replying to email using certain FireFox versions.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Perform disk fragmentation, speed up your computer enhance hard...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Handle communication and collaboration needs of your company.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Real estate software tools.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very full featured yet easy to use mail server"
Version: DeskNow Mail and Collaboration Server 3.2.14
Nice web interface, Good anti-spam features. Mature product. Responsive support for paying customers. Supports POP3, IMAP, iCal, etc.
Starting to show its age.
I have been running DeskNow under the Apache Tomcat web server foe many years. My users get their mail when they want it. Very little spam gets through. In addition to mail, it provides shared calendars, file sharing, mobile phone support and a bunch of features (such as Jabber) that I haven't begun to use yet. It has been trouble-free more than just about any product I use.