Watch the video demonstration>.
Daypart is a simple yet full-featured application that allows you to schedule iTunes playlists to play, giving you an easy way to program varied musical content throughout the week in your home or workplace.
Program your iTunes music when you want, the way you want.
Smart Playlists, Playlist Folders, and Genius Playlists provide some degree of musical variety in iTunes, but you still have to manually select, start, and stop each playlist one at a time whenever you want to switch from one to another. Daypart does all that for you and lets you program every day of the week with different playlists at different times. Plus, you can create more than one schedule to accommodate your many listening habits.
With Daypart you can:
- Schedule playlists flexibly, for just a few minutes or several hours
- Schedule intricate configurations of playlists on a weekly basis
- Segue between playlists without cutting off songs
- Automatically shuffle and/or repeat playlists
- Store and re-use frequently used scheduling criteria
- See how playlists are scheduled over a period of days
- Automatically load and engage a schedule at startup
Plus, Daypart features:
- Uncluttered, easy-to-use interface
- Scheduling tips
- Scheduling conflict-awareness
- Customizable windows positioning
- Ample keyboard shortcuts
- Detailed Help book
(I appreciate all feedback, but I cannot effectively respond to comments made here. Please email me. Thanks.)
What's new in this version:
- fixes "invalid date and time" errors under Snow Leopard
- fixes an issue whereby Events starting several days in the future may not have queued correctly
- fixes problem with windows becoming unresponsive when set to load and engage at startup
- other minor fixes
This update is free for registered users.