From Shaun Inman:
Day-O is a simple menu bar clock replacement with a simple calendar for your Mac. It's free, as-is (which means I'm not providing support, taking feature requests, addressing perceived inadequacies or releasing the source code).
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Sync Google Calendar and Apple iCal.
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Share contacts and calendars wirelessly between Macs, iPhones, ...
- Places a New Earth Time clock in the menu bar based on 360 degr...
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Bring up files and information using keyboard and keyword short...
- Create a hotkey for toggling Bluetooth.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.