Daum Potplayer is a free Multimedia player that supports a variety of different video codecs and formats.Potplayer already includes built in codecs, eliminating the need for manual installation. It also supports Digital TV devices, Webcams, Analogs, DXVA, live broadcasts and more.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an issue that the following file buffers when changing device during broadcasting.
- Added the ability to set whether displaying thumbnails in file navigation.
- Added various algorithms into VMR9/EVR scaler.
- Added the ability to show folders and files list on left/right side when opening FTP.
- Fixed an issue that can't play certain MKV files smoothly.
- Fixed an issue that no images appear when playing certain MPEG files. ... See all new features »