From Einhugur Software:
The DateControl is a REALbasic control plugin to create a Date-picker. The Control is displayed according to control panel date settings, or in exclusive mm.dd.yyyy, exclusive dd.mm.yyyy or exclusive SQL format mode. "NULL" dates or what some would call no selection is supported. The control uses Native Windows control on Windows systems and native Theme Rendering on MacOS X and Linux systems.
The Plugin is supported on MacOS Classic, MacOS X, Windows x86 and Linux systems.
($99 is for all of the Einhugur Plugins.)
What's new in this version: Now also ships with a Xojo plugin. The Xojo plugin comes in the new Xojo format and is compiled with newer SDK, and includes Cocoa design time mode.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- REALbasic plugin for GUID generation & more.
- REALbasic plugin for binarystreams.
- Usenet newsreader.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Rudix port system and packages.
- Time control plugin for REALbasic.
- Front-end for the axel download accelerator.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Analyze sound files in real-time with oscilloscope, spectrum, a...
- Upload files with simple drag and drop.