From S.V. Software:
Database Genius is a database tool used to create reports and execute SQL statements from an easy to use graphical environment. You can run SQL queries on the database and format the results to create a report which can be exported to HTML, excel, dbf, text, csv, windows meta file, and other file formats. Database Genius supports Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server and any other DBMS via ODBC. You can connect to different data sources at the same time, filter and sort the results and design queries with syntax highlighting and more. Additional features include a To-Do list, HTML preview and a built-in database connection manager.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Convert Excel files into text, HTML, CSV, MDB, or DBF formats.
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- View and export OBDC-compliant data with this SQL query tool.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Convert CSV files to DBF, XLS, XLSX, XML, HTML, or SQL.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Generate PDF, HTML, Excel, and Word documents from SQL.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Manage Oracle and MySQL database.
- Provide JDBC driver for text files and perform SQL query operat...
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Perform multi-dimensional analysis with dynamic SQL generation.
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Convert your MSSQL database tables into text or CSV files.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Create reports from data stored in Access or Paradox databases.
- Administrate MySQL Server using a set of specialized tools.
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...
- Compare data from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or ODBC.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1