From DB Software Laboratory:
Database Browser is an easy to use tool allows user to connect to any database and browse or modify data, run SQL scripts, export and print data. Database Browser Works directly with Oracle, MS Sql Server, ODBC, MySql, PostgreSQL, Interbase, and Firebird. It has support for ODBC connection scripts and unlimited number of connections. You can perform one click switching from one connection to another and one click table browsing. Key Benefits are works directly with Oracle, MS Sql Server, ODBC, MySql, OleDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS Sql Server Compact, Interbase and Firebird; Support for ODBC connection scripts; Support for OleDB connection scripts; Unlimited number of connections; One click switching from one connection to another; One click table browsing; Data browsing; Data exports into CSV, Excel, HTML files; Execution history; Sql Builder with wide range of supported databases; Execution Log; and Incremental Table Search.
What's new in this version:
- Excel Import and export from data grids is much faster now
- Addressed issues with exporting data as excel from data grids
- Addressed issues with creating new connections
- Use Excel Style Filters option was introduced
- Added Vertical Grid
- Query builder update
- Added support for subqueries
- Added incremental search to Query builder
- Third party components update
- Setup and executable are digitally sig...
See all new features »