Open the text file (or paste the text to be mined into the window) and type up to 28 strings (case-sensitive) to be searched. Data Mining will count the number of "hits" for each string. Search strings are saved automatically (and loaded automatically during the next launch). An Ad Hoc search string capability is provided (this case-sensitive string is not stored between sessions). A Find/Find Again search string (case-insensitive) is also provided and the text is scrolled automatically to that occurrence and highlighted.
What's new in this version: Version 2.4.0 is compiled for 32 bit Cocoa.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Find duplicates on any folder, hard disk or network very quickl...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- For PDA, mobile phone, iPhone developers to visualize displays.
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Add an advanced find-by-content search options for your persona...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Search, view, and manage your documents.
- Helps you set a tempo & tune your instruments.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Search Quebec National Library documents.
- Data recovery software.
- Use the white remote the may have come with your Mac to move an...
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Productivity booster to store and access all sort of info.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Widget for searching the web or getting the current date and ti...
- View a selected quote from any or all of Terry Pratchett's comp...
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Personal content management assistant.