Dammit Distortion is an advanced guitar distortion VST-plugin. It is only intended for heavy metal sounds and specifically tries to recreate the quite legendary guitar sound on Metallicas black album. Dammit beats all other distortion units when it comes to pure heavy metal sounds. No external hardware/preamp required. Just plug guitar in and rock. Simple user interface, 3 sliders only. In most cases the defualt setting sounds great. No need for additional equalizing/processing. Dammit does it all.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2 features: new way of calculating registration serial numbers.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Write and play guitar scores using real audio samples.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Turn your PC into a guitar effects processor.
- Emulate analog 'Heavy Tone' guitar pedal with VST plugin.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Look up and determine what chords you are playing and how they ...
- Apply a collection of audio effects to your DirectX drivers.
- Send voice e-mail messages through Outlook to communicate in a ...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Get a guitar and bass tuner application.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Learn the bases of music theory.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Visually explore modes and chords of the major scale.
- Test impedance and frequency response of loudspeakers with a PC...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great sound, cool and intuitive interface!"
Version: Dammit Distortion 1
Really cool sound, fun to play with. It is easy to use and it's a breeze to customize the sound for your personal needs. I like the look too! Very inspiring for making music.
So far, I can't find anything I don't like with Dammit Distortion 1.
Does an excellent job for what it sets out to do - hardrock guitar distortion. It's right to the point, and quick and fun to work with!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content