CNET Editors' review
Daily Planner Plus aims to be the organizational tool to end all organizational tools. However, rather than being a jack of all trades, the program ends up being a master of none thanks to an over-abundance of useless features.
This program has a look unlike any other planning software we've tested. Users first see a large open screen with small command icons running along the top and settings running along the left side of the screen. Initially, this looked more like a design program than a planner. The commands along the top range from creating a daily journal, calendar, and to-do list, to mortgage calculators, warranty information, conversion help, and even a joke teller. The programs all function fairly well and do their intended job; however, we were disappointed by a couple of things. First, none of the calendar features synced up. For example, what your to-do list said was not carried into the daily planner. Second, Daily Planner Plus' fixation with providing tons of options got overwhelming to the point where we could only see users utilizing about a third of these options.
Thanks to a stingy trial period, you only have 15 tries before deciding to buy the program. We recommend you keep looking for a calendar program that focuses what's necessary.
From REG Software:
Daily Planner Plus is a capable, multi-module organizer. It includes a daily planner and a to-do list, as well as standard and loan calculators. You'll also find areas for figuring a home budget, keeping a warranty information database, and storing passwords. You can password-protect each of the modules. Daily Planner now lets you enter recurring appointments and import from To Do List function. Calendar function allows import of appointments from Daily Planner function and To Do Items from the To Do List function.
What's new in this version: Version 8.0 includes new import options to enter data from one function to another.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Track and report incoming and outgoing cash flow including sale...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage accounts, payments and quotes.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Manage inventory in one or several locations.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Monitor your diet and get cardiovascular and weight training ac...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Load various useful tools to your USB-stick.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Very capable and easy to use."
Version: Daily Planner Plus 7.4a
Recurrence option and multiple import options.
May have too many functions - more than needed.
"Typical try n buy money making strategy but nothing new"
Version: Daily Planner Plus 7.0
Has all the features required for a daily planner.... No other pros I you ask me. Today, your computer comes with better individual features installed. This is just like a center for all those.
$ 12.50 low rate!!! The price for which you can own a web domain of you choice for a year. Why to pay for 1000 absolutely basic features out of which 995 are absolutely useless. Simple math. Why not to go for better, comact and free softwares!
Take a pen and a personal diarry and start writing your daily plans rather than using this one.
"Did not install right. invalid or missing file."
Version: Daily Planner Plus 6.2
Did not get to try it.
Did not get to try it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content