From Jampaq Software:
See a new Bible verse daily on your Windows PC. A new verse is randomly chosen for you each day, or each time you run the program, along with one of nine inspirational backgrounds. Verses are randomly chosen from 550+ verses from any of the following bible translations: King James Version, New International Version, Amplified Bible, American Standard Version, Contemporary English Version, Darby Translation, Extended Standard Version, 21st Century. .
What's new in this version: Speed optimizations
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Add multimedia and interactivity to praying the rosary.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Catalog the content, titles, dates, and themes of sermons.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Replace the Windows bootup screen with inspirational Bible vers...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- See 28 photos of God's creatures with 5 Christian music MIDI fi...
- See 20 cartoon drawings of Bible stories.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Organize daily prayer, notes, and save verses.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- View the bible on your computer.
- Get down with God as you view nature scenes and scriptures from...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Study the Bible and attract your children through multimedia na...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Get help in studying the Christian Bible.
- See 24 photos of nature scenes with Scriptures from the Old and...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Good program, however; it needs some improvements."
Version: Daily Bread 5.2
I enjoy the calendar of special days, however; it seems to be inoperative in the test version.
It provides an ecumenical calendar of holidays but only supplies protestant bible translations. It does not supply a method to switch translations for a particular passage; if your preferred translation does not work for a particular passage see example below
Passage as provided in program:
"Though ye have lain among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove, covered with silver and her feathers with yellow gold" (Psalm 68:3 King James).
Context: King James
12 Kings and armies did flee apace, and she that tarried at home divided the spoil. 13 Though ye have lain among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove, covered with silver and her feathers with yellow gold. 14 When the Almighty scattered kings in it, it was white as snow in Zalmon" (Psalm 68:3 King James).
Context: New American 1991(Not a translation used by program)
Psa 68:12 "The Lord announced the news of victory:
 (12-15) The Hebrew text upon which the translation is based has apparently suffered dislocation and has been substantially rearranged for sense. The version of the defeat of the kings differs from that in the book of Joshua, where the people play a significant role. Here God alone is responsible for the victory (though the actual battle is not described); Israel only gathers the spoils. God alone is the source of Israel's success; human effort is not important.
Psa 68:13 The kings and their armies are in desperate flight.
Psa 68:12 All you people so numerous,
Psa 68:14 will you stay by the sheepfolds?
Psa 68:13 b) Every household will share the booty,
Psa 68:14 b) perhaps a dove sheathed with silver,
Psa 68:14 c) its wings covered with yellow gold."
Psa 68:15 When the Almighty routed the kings there, the spoils were scattered like snow on Zalmon" (NAB 1991).
I suggest that the authors add the New American Bible and the New Jerusalem Bible and the Third Millennium Bible as well as to allow under options for passages from the Deuterconanonicals/Apocrypha.
Version: Daily Bread 4.3
I downloaded the demo, installed it...very easy to do. When I restarted my computer I was greeted with a beautiful picture of Jesus and his disciples, along with a verse from the King James Version of the bible. I liked it so much, and each time I ran the program it gave me a different verse and picture (background). I have since purchased the software, very affordable I might add.
Just is a really nice program. Thanks!
"Great to see the Word each day on my PC"
Version: Daily Bread 4.0
This really is a great program. With all the garbage that's on the net these days, its nice to at least start the day out right with the Word of God. The backgrounds look very nice as well. Highly rate this product!
"Awesome product! Graphics look good too!"
Version: Daily Bread 4.0
It's nice to have an inspirational message pop-up each day on your computer. I've tried this product before, but it didn't have the NASB version of the bible at the time. When they added that as well as all the other translations, I bought it in a heartbeat. Thanks again! Keep up the good work.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content