Daihinia is a tool for WiFi. It turns a simple Ad-Hoc network into a Multi-hop Ad-Hoc network. Multi-hop Ad-Hoc networks offer a higher level of flexibility than the usual Infrastructure Mode: in Infrastructure Mode all the computers have to be in the range of the Access Point, while in Multi-hop Ad-Hoc networks they have to be within one another's range, possibly forming chains longer than one hop.Basically, Daihinia offers a Mesh Network layer for WiFi Ad-Hoc (IBSS) networks, thus making the network infrastructure be implicitly maintained by the users themselves. It's a nice idea that a network user supports the network around him/her just by the fact that he/she uses the network.Unlike other solutions that allow mesh topology only between Access Points, Daihinia uses IBSS Mode and adds mesh functionality directly to computers, and does not use Access Points at all. Daihinia is implemented as a network driver for Windows systems and is completely transparent to the programs.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7.7 has fixed the problem with the updates checker.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your wireless network for unauthorized intrusions.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Identify the wireless network vulnerabilities and protect WLANs...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Create and run your own hotspot network via wireless router or ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor everything your employees or kids do on the WLAN.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Detect available networks and manage connection and security se...
- Detect and connect to wireless networks, store personalized pro...
- Display and update information about the SSID and signal streng...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content