Daihinia is a tool for WiFi. It turns a simple Ad-Hoc network into a Multi-hop Ad-Hoc network. Multi-hop Ad-Hoc networks offer a higher level of flexibility than the usual Infrastructure Mode: in Infrastructure Mode all the computers have to be in the range of the Access Point, while in Multi-hop Ad-Hoc networks they have to be within one another's range, possibly forming chains longer than one hop.Basically, Daihinia offers a Mesh Network layer for WiFi Ad-Hoc (IBSS) networks, thus making the network infrastructure be implicitly maintained by the users themselves. It's a nice idea that a network user supports the network around him/her just by the fact that he/she uses the network.Unlike other solutions that allow mesh topology only between Access Points, Daihinia uses IBSS Mode and adds mesh functionality directly to computers, and does not use Access Points at all. Daihinia is implemented as a network driver for Windows systems and is completely transparent to the programs.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7.7 has fixed the problem with the updates checker.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G or wired ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Monitor your wireless network for unauthorized intrusions.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Identify the wireless network vulnerabilities and protect WLANs...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Create and run your own hotspot network via wireless router or ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor everything your employees or kids do on the WLAN.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Detect available networks and manage connection and security se...
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Detect and connect to wireless networks, store personalized pro...
- Display and update information about the SSID and signal streng...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content