DTV Countdown is a widget that tracks the time remaining until the FCC-imposed end of analog TV broadcasts on February 17, 2009. After that date, all US TV broadcasts will be digital (but not necessarily high definition) and analog TVs will be unable to receive broadcasts without a converter box.
What's new in this version: Initial release. Inspired by a visit to dtv.gov and a subsequent desire for a widget to provide the same countdown information for Dashboard.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Become the hero of the hit reality show TV Farm! Grow plants, s...
- Real time conversion between different video formats using AV c...
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Control your television through your Mac.
- Quit apps automatically using time delay of your choice.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Watch, rewind and timeshift live television.
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...
- Sample library for Kontakt.