From Breeze Systems:
DSLR Remote Pro is the professional's software tool for remotely controlling your Canon EOS digital SLR from a PC using a FireWire or USB cable. DSLR Remote Pro for Windows now includes a complete software solution for a professional photobooth. DSLR Remote Pro enables the professional photographer to control Canon DSLR cameras from a PC, capture video clips to the camera's memory card, display live images on the PC screen, auto focus and manually control focus from a PC, enable customers to view pictures while you continue shooting, increase control for time lapse photography, preview images in black and white or color, take HDR photos by automatically bracketing up to 15 shots varying the shutter speed or aperture, and store images directly onto the hard disk of a PC ready for onward transmission.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 fixes a problem which caused an error when selecting cancel from the print confirmation screen in photo booth mode.
More Products to Consider
- Run a fully featured photo booth using your webcam.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage your Nikon digital cameras from a PC.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Capture pictures by controlling your camera remotely through a ...
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Control Canon PowerShot cameras from a Windows PC.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Download and organize image data from digital cameras.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- View and organize digital photographs on your Windows PC.
- Clean and fix your system registry's errors.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: