From Breeze Systems:
DSLR Remote Pro is the professional's software tool for remotely controlling your Canon EOS digital SLR from a PC using a FireWire or USB cable. DSLR Remote Pro for Windows now includes a complete software solution for a professional photobooth. DSLR Remote Pro enables the professional photographer to control Canon DSLR cameras from a PC, capture video clips to the camera's memory card, display live images on the PC screen, auto focus and manually control focus from a PC, enable customers to view pictures while you continue shooting, increase control for time lapse photography, preview images in black and white or color, take HDR photos by automatically bracketing up to 15 shots varying the shutter speed or aperture, and store images directly onto the hard disk of a PC ready for onward transmission.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 fixes a problem which caused an error when selecting cancel from the print confirmation screen in photo booth mode.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Run a fully featured photo booth using your webcam.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Manage and update storefronts and on-line stores remotely.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Convert images to PDF.
- Manage your Nikon digital cameras from a PC.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and edit icon files with easy-to-use editor.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Turn your photos into DVD slideshows with chapter menu and up t...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Get various tools for creating script files, documentation, and...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Create plats or maps in AutoCad.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Generate hardware keys for software protection.
- Capture pictures by controlling your camera remotely through a ...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Manage project step-by-step and deliver it on time and within b...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: