DSLR Assistant is a camera remote control software which allows you to operate Canon EOS camera and capture images remotely using your Mac. Remote control over the camera parameters. Tethered shooting. Interval shooting Bulb shooting. Focus bracketing. Exposure bracketing. LiveView mode supported. Manual focus. Automated process of downloading and organizing images on your hard drive. Large high quality preview of taken shots. Revise instantly that focus, exposure, lighting and composition are all the way you want them. Easily identify over exposed areas. RGB and individual channel histograms. Intuitive and straightforward interface. The program will benefit any amateur or professional photographer who wants to automate routine operations and make work more hassle-free and productive. Want to have a better control of your camera? Then, DSLR Assistant is the way to go.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Canon EOS 5D Mark III.
- Added support for Canon EOS 1D X.
- Added support for Canon EOS EOS Rebel T4i/650D/Kiss X6i.
- Interval shooting can be started on certain weekdays.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Remote control your digital camera from your computer (this is ...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Text filtering/cleaning app.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Control DSLRs to automatically take photos with the right expos...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Virtual rack: Live AudioUnit hosting.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Store and formulate beer recipes.
- Webcam virtualization solution.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content