From Ankama Games:
DOFUS is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Being a mixture of video game and interactive animated cartoon, DOFUS brings a new concept within online games. Since the precious DOFUS disappeared, the province of Amakna is in turmoil but not without any reason. Indeed, the extraordinary powers contained in these magic dragon eggs start to arouse the greatest covetousnesses, and the cities of Bonta and Brakmar are already confronting each other. Yet, an even more fearsome threat seems to hang over Amakna. Strange creatures suddenly appear in an already lush flora and fauna, and lands appear in places where there used to be absolutely nothing. But, no matter where they come from, their motives or the events going on, all the adventurers have one single aim: lay hands on the six precious DOFUS. An amazing and amusing world. With its colourful 2-Dimensional graphics and mischievous legends, DOFUS is an unusual video game. An unusual gameplay in a Massive Multiplayer Role Playing Game(PvP - PvE). With hundreds of possible combinations associated with random variations, the tactical fighting system adds an undeniable interest to the MMORPG type. DOFUS offers the MMORPG players a wide range of opportunities: numerous quests, fighting possibilities, different professions to learn and practice, regions to explore, the merchant mode, guilds, pets and many more. The DOFUS world is constantly evolving as new things are regularly added: new monsters to confront, entire new regions, new functionalities. An online game accessible from anywhere You can play DOFUS on Windows(R), Mac(R) or Linux, with very basic configurations, and you don't have to save anything since everything is online. You can then play at home, at school, in your office or in a cyber cafe for example.
What's new in this version: Improvement of the Incarnam and Astrub areas + Meeting points for dungeons + Tactical & Creature mode
More Products to Consider
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Sims 2 game update.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Addictive, real-time, Worms-type shoot-'em-up game.
- Real-time strategy and tactics game by Bungie.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Tame the wild west.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Unique turn-based fighting game.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Fight your way out of a coma.
- Play the anime pro wrestling game.
- Relax and enjoy gorgeous puzzle designs made from materials suc...
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Macgamestore's app for buying, downloading, and playing Mac gam...
- Survive the strange new world of Botanica.
- Rescue your daughter from the clutches of an evil witch.
- Epic adventure battle game.
- Save the day as the leader of the Rescue Team.
- Arcade game based on the classic '80s game Bubble Bobble.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Caged in a small area!"
Version: DOFUS (Mac) 2.4
If you like RPG this is a fun game. There are many quests that you can do within the frame of NON-SUBSCRIBER
In order to venture out to the rest of the game you have to be a subscriber, which means spending money. The game is supposed to be free, but its not really free if you cant play all of it without paying.
I was having a BLAST playing this game. I had spent about 20 hours on the game when I went to leave an area I could no longer fight monsters, or use the portals because I wasn't a subscriber. Up until that point I was super happy. After that, I feel Used and Dirty!