From Squashed Software:
DNS Flusher can be used to flush and reset the contents of the DNS client resolver cache. Simply launch DNS Flusher and it will automatically flush the DNS cache.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Unified installer for all Delta cards under OS X.
- Connect to remote servers with SSH thru the Finder.
- Auto mount volumes based on network.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Unified installer for all M-Audio Delta cards.
- Prevent apps on your Mac from opening connections to the networ...
- Forces OS X to update date and time after login.
- Update your Workgroup Server software.
- Unified installer for all Delta cards.