DNS Enabler allows Mac users to set up a fully-functional Domain Name Server on a plain Mac OS X machine with just one click. It is designed to allow a user to set up domain name information quickly using a single window, in the fastest time.
DNS Enabler provides the interface to allow users to specify name-to-address mappings for machines on the Internet, as well as their aliases or MX records (which specify that certain machines act as mail servers for the domain).
Additionally, it allows users to set the other domain and zone information, like the Time-To-Live intervals that determine how long these information remain valid.
It will automatically generate the appropriate named.conf file, the forward mapping files for each domain, the reverse mapping files for each network, and all the resource and reverse pointer records from the specifications entered.
What's new in this version: One cosmetic change - the question-mark icon for the new Dynamic DNS Update feature does not "stick" to its position when the window is re-sized. This has been fixed. Also the Authorisation Key generated for DNS Agent now also contains the name of the DNS Server to allow DNS Agent to be pre-filled with the name of its home DNS Server when its Authorisation Key is installed.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Discover and manage networks.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Creates morphing transitions between images.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Create elegant and stylish documents.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Access any PC and Mac via remote desktop.
- Create DVD movie backups.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Access and control your Mac from a tablet, phone or a PC.
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
- Keeps track of the files you've been using and gives you fast a...
- Terminal bookmarking and launching for Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP a...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Design and print CD, DVD and sheet-fed paper labels of all kind...
- Developer template to help set up a product registration form.