DNS Enabler allows Mac users to set up a fully-functional Domain Name Server on a plain Mac OS X machine with just one click. It is designed to allow a user to set up domain name information quickly using a single window, in the fastest time.
DNS Enabler provides the interface to allow users to specify name-to-address mappings for machines on the Internet, as well as their aliases or MX records (which specify that certain machines act as mail servers for the domain).
Additionally, it allows users to set the other domain and zone information, like the Time-To-Live intervals that determine how long these information remain valid.
It will automatically generate the appropriate named.conf file, the forward mapping files for each domain, the reverse mapping files for each network, and all the resource and reverse pointer records from the specifications entered.
What's new in this version: One cosmetic change - the question-mark icon for the new Dynamic DNS Update feature does not "stick" to its position when the window is re-sized. This has been fixed. Also the Authorisation Key generated for DNS Agent now also contains the name of the DNS Server to allow DNS Agent to be pre-filled with the name of its home DNS Server when its Authorisation Key is installed.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Creates morphing transitions between images.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Create elegant and stylish documents.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Create DVD movie backups.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Realistic 3D marine fish aquarium screen saver.
- Keeps track of the files you've been using and gives you fast a...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Design and print CD, DVD and sheet-fed paper labels of all kind...
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Transfer files between computers.