DNS Enabler allows Mac users to set up a fully-functional Domain Name Server on a plain Mac OS X machine with just one click. It is designed to allow a user to set up domain name information quickly using a single window, in the fastest time.
DNS Enabler provides the interface to allow users to specify name-to-address mappings for machines on the Internet, as well as their aliases or MX records (which specify that certain machines act as mail servers for the domain).
Additionally, it allows users to set the other domain and zone information, like the Time-To-Live intervals that determine how long these information remain valid.
It will automatically generate the appropriate named.conf file, the forward mapping files for each domain, the reverse mapping files for each network, and all the resource and reverse pointer records from the specifications entered.
What's new in this version: One cosmetic change - the question-mark icon for the new Dynamic DNS Update feature does not "stick" to its position when the window is re-sized. This has been fixed. Also the Authorisation Key generated for DNS Agent now also contains the name of the DNS Server to allow DNS Agent to be pre-filled with the name of its home DNS Server when its Authorisation Key is installed.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- MacProxy provides system-wide network proxy support for the Mac...
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Keeps track of the files you've been using and gives you fast a...
- Configure and start/stop the L2TP & PPTP VPN server in OS X.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Transfer files between computers.
- Opens all apps & utilities simultaneously.
- Creates morphing transitions between images.
- Displays a graph of memory usage in the Dock.
- Create elegant and stylish documents.