From Crispy Projects:
A Preference Pane for the Mac OS X System Preferences application to configure and start/stop a StoreSCP process for the receiving of DICOM objects in a PACS network. Installation: Please read the instructions provided.
What's new in this version:
- added support for promiscuous mode (-pm)
More Products to Consider
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Medical image viewer, explore & analyze 3D medical or scientifi...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Plugin for Realbasic to read and write DICOM files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Manage images from DICOM CDs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Allows remote printing through TCP/IP.
- Links fb:// links that appear in Address Book to Facebook.
- Remote control mac os x pc anywhere anytime.
- PowerPoint & Keynote remote control.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Manpage viewer, acts as service.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content