From DICOM Apps:
DICOM Converter is a Windows app that allows you to convert DICOM files to popular image formats, or convert common image files to DICOM format. You can convert DICOM files to JPEG, PNG, TIFF or BMP format, then you can view them with any popular image viewer. This helps when you don't have a DICOM viewer. You can also convert JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF and BMP images to DICOM format. DICOM Converter supports RAW, JPEG, JPEG 2000, JPEG-LS, RLE and most of DICOM formats. DICOM Converter integrates with your Windows Explorer, so you can convert images with just one-click.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- View medical DICOM images and view DICOM information.
- Convert sound files into ringtones.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Convert between UTF, MAC, and Windows text encodings.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Enhance the standard Windows taskbar adding information you nee...
- Change logon screen of your Windows 7 system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content